Old 27-02-2006, 11:45 AM
TinanaTaffy TinanaTaffy is offline
Registered User

Location: Tinana Queensland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beano
Just wondering, is 1 hour of afternoon sun through a window enough for
a lilly pilly bonsai to survive? What about a melaleuca?

Excuse my ignorance about plants, but believe it or not, my nursery did
not stock fig trees which is what I wanted to bonsai - needless to say,
my new trees do look nice, but I don't want them to die. I live in a
granny flat and don't really have a balcony to put them on, and am
reluctant to put them outside as the ants will get on them.

Thanks for any help.
Beano,
Are you here in Queensland? If so, post reply and we will try and give you some information on your trees.
TinanaTaffy