Old 27-02-2006, 03:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com

Default Newbie question!

"Erik Vastmasd" wrote in message
On 26 Feb 2006 11:18:43 -0800, aron plucked a feather from Fawkes,
dipped it into the ink well and then scribed:

I gave it a good poke(no innuendos please!)

I wouldn't dream of it. :-)

steam came out and the pile
dropped by about a third so hopefully this will be all.

Good.

Thanks for all the help though folks- will come back soon

Bye, see you soon.

some people are absolutely particular what they put in their compost.
Others, like me, chuck almost anything in (although not bones or cheese as
the dogs and cats get those and some types of weeds as these go in the
rubbish bin) and leave it long enough to break down. I add continuously to
my compost rather than doing it in batches. I leave it for at least a year
and the ******* reduces in size nicely.

rob