Old 10-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Shadow

Default Rant--why don't nurseries label things better?

The top- vs. bottom-posting 'debate' is right up there with the debates of
the Small-endians vs. the Big-endians and MIF vs. TIF. Only muich, much
less genteel ;-)

Agreed. I guess I'm just still feeling the February blahs (lasting well into
March). It took a pick-axe to clear away enough ice away from the doors of
my baby-barn so that I could get at my seed trays, etc. I started a few
peppers on the weekend, even though I'm still looking at my 5 foot
potentillia still buried under snow, and my driveway which could double as a
skating rink.

Thanks for the nudge

:-)

--