Old 10-03-2003, 11:22 PM
dave

Default Ants in the micro retic

Hi,

There is a product out now by mortein called ant sand. It contains
bifenthrin, which is not as toxic as the other chemical sugessted (cant
remeber the spelling chloro what ever) however it still is a chemical and
caution must be taken. It too is a form of termitcide, but in granualar
form!

This stuff works really quick, sprinkle it on the nest, and I wouldnt use
the sprinkler for a couple of days and this should get rid of them. I have
used this product myself and the ants go usually within a day. I have read
reports about it and they say it kills ants within six minutes of running
over it! They take it back to the nest and so on and so on and no more
ants!

Good luck

David