Old 11-03-2003, 02:08 AM
Anonymo421

Default Seven Biggest Cat Boxes in the County

As much as I dislike cats, I do feel that you should tell this guy
thatyou are laying down poison before you do it... even if the only
reason is to avoid getting the hairs sued off your butt.

I think telling him you're setting out poison is just asking to be harassed.
It is a well known fact, however, that animals enjoy the sweet taste of
antifreeze (which is fatal). Now, old radiator hoses have been known to leak
and tragic accidents have happened when el gato stumbled across the delicious
puddle. This is why certain old cranks have learned to set a saucer of
antifreeze out along problem feline paths--nothing suspicious about a cat
sucking up some spilled antifreeze. I'm not advocating anyone doing this, but
it is one method I've heard of. I don't need to tell you about the danger to
any small children in the area. If hosing doesn't work, I would simply catch
it in a live trap, drive it about 100 miles away, and dump it somewhere.

--
The US government wants the power to read citizens' email, but refuses to
defend the nation's borders. What's wrong with this picture?