Old 11-03-2003, 03:45 AM
DesertPond

Default Uhh....guys, What the hell's on the veggie filter?

Anyone have experience with friggin' heron's?

http://community.webshots.com/user/tapetrade

This is the smallest of the 2 that have visited in the last couple of
days. The larger one I swear is the size of a 10-year old kid. For
reference the filter is 3' tall.

The only ideas I have for it's origin (being Phoenix) would be lake
pleasant, the desert botanical gardens, or the migratory bird
sanctuary (most probable).

The little windmill deals didn't scare'em , and you can see in the
first couple pics that he/she is just stepping around the fishing line
I setup. Anyone have any ideas about what to do?

Thx