Old 11-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Anonymo421

Default Seven Biggest Cat Boxes in the County

More than likely you will accidently poison your own dog this way. Dogs
like sweets. I don't think cats do.

Why would anyone leave poison out where their dog would have access? And yes,
many cats will eat sweets; mine liked ice cream.

If you're gonna kill something, have the balls to do it humanely and
then take the consequences.

And what would be a "humane" way to kill a problem cat? Blow a hole in it?
Club it? I don't the local vet will help you euthanize someone else's animal.
As I said, I would just take it somewhere else and drop it off, not poison it.
But only a fool would take your advice and admit to killing a problem animal.
The poster still has to live in the neighborhood--he just wants to be
permanently rid of a nuisance, not start a feud. If you're going to allow your
animals to enter other people's property and cause damage, then perhaps you
should consider taking responsibility for what happens to them.

What a loser:

Wow, I haven't seen wit like that since high school....

--
The US government wants the power to read citizens' email, but refuses to
defend the nation's borders. What's wrong with this picture?