Old 28-02-2006, 11:28 AM
beetlebabe beetlebabe is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hill
Jonathon wrote ........" I've 1960s Howard Clifford Gem, that's now too
large for my needs. It's in excellent condition, fully working etc. Has
anybody any ideas how much to charge for it? .........."

Price is very dependant on condition, the type of engine etc.
This is not the best time to be selling, but I have in the past chased a few
advertised in the Free adds, almost all had gone within the first hour, with
prices ranging from around £100 to over £700 for a diesel one.
Is it 20" width of cut?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries