Old 11-03-2003, 01:21 PM
Dwayne

Default Anybody growing white asparagus ??

Rosemarie, I have never grown white asparagus. I have had several beds of
green and one purple. Is there some major difference between white and the
other two? I remember seeing advertisements, never checked into it's
requirements.

How is it better than green or purple asparagus? Is it worth the extra work
of growing it instead of the other two?

Good luck. Dwayne

"rosemarie face" wrote in message
Hi ! I was wondering if there are any gardeners in this group growing
white asparagus ? Since I love this great vegetable I would like to grow
it myself . I would be very thankful for your advise how to go about it
I live in zone 5 .

Thanks !
Rosie z5