Old 11-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] Panels for Greenhouses ??

Mark:

Sounds like you're ready for Charley's Greenhouse and Garden catalog, which
will give the info you seek.

Their website is

www.charleysgreenhouse.com

I've been wandering about my back yard, ankle deep in snow, looking at
potential greenhouse sites.
I think I've got a beauty picked out that'll give me nice sunshine in
the morning and partial sun in the afternoon.
I've spent a lot of time drawing my "potenhouse" and I think I'm about
ready to start digging footings (if the %^&$$ snow ever melts !!)

One simple question,,,, what type of covering (plastic, fiberglass, etc)
should I be looking for ??
Any good sources in central PA ??

Mark Hill - Harrisburg, PA (Zone 1 !)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++