Old 11-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Jim Carter

Default Rosemary mold/mildew?

On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 17:21:20 GMT, "Jack Curry" Jack
wrote in rec.gardens.edible:

My rosemary has a white mildew? or mold growing on its leaves. It looks
rather like it's been dusted with talcum powder except the stuff doesn't
come off. Does anyone know what this might be and how I might rid my plant
of it?
Thanks very much,
Jack

Have a look at

http://www.quickgrow.com/Pests_and_P.../Pest_Control/

for non-toxic remedies. I have no personal experience with the Safer's line of
products and would like to hear the experiences of others.

The bad news is that they are expensive.

The good news is that the prices are Canadian funds.
--
Spelling and grammatical errors are deliberate
to catch copyright violators. ©¿©¬