Old 27-02-2006, 08:27 AM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Cats are evil (not off-topic)

In article ,
"Cindy" wrote:

Do you think that your cat knows where the chard is?

;-)

Erg. No, he's excluded from the chard by a fence. Whiz on the
greens or loaves in the root vegetables are unacceptable, from a
hygiene standpoint if nothing else.

The seedlings were in an area he could get to; I didn't figure it
to be an issue and now out of two dozen plants I have one survivor.

Kind of makes you want to stuff a cork in it, doesn't it....I'm about ready
to hobble my bassett-weiner. Looks like she's trying to dig up the entire
back yard. :/

Kennell.

HTH? :-)
--