Old 28-02-2006, 01:22 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default Cats are evil (not off-topic)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 04:53:59 GMT, harriswest
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:

We have a stray living out back. I see it every day drinking from the
pond. I feel terrible for the poor guy. I saw him spraying today, so
I know he's a boy. I can't have him living back there, but what to
do? I wonder if he's lost.

Cats don't really get lost.

Get in touch with these folks; they may be able to give you some advice:

http://www.animaltrustees.org/

Thanks, I will call them. However, who told you cats really don't get
lost? Of course they do, and its always the idiot owner who it
happens to. Cats should not be allowed to roam all over. Especially
un-spayed or un-neutered. There are laws on the books preventing
people from letting their cats from roaming all over the place.