Old 26-02-2006, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Yawn - re Who's the dickhead

Select the beginning of the junk???

Scroll down???

How do you get access to your news server to do this?
Or are you saying download the headers, then select and delete from
them.

I don't want to download ANY of this garbage. Not even the headers.
I don't want to scroll through 300 headers looking for a genuine post.
I don't want to keep hitting the get next 300 headers button.

Given that there are over 5000 posts on my news server for the next 7
days, I will
be going to google groups and looking there.

Perhaps there is an argument for genuine posts here to have a header
[On topic]
or [NG] not garbage to highlight proper posts in deference to the
anarchists rubbish.

Dave
who doesn't think they are looking for any sort of attention.