Old 27-02-2006, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Crazy Dog

Default spam messages

cineman wrote:

Abuse report sent to rcn.net
regards
Cineman

ws.arin.net shows the abuse handle as

The complaint from cineman will probably still be received - if not it
will bounce and cineman will know about it.

I have sent an abuse report to
and recommend that everyone
else follows suit. This will increase the chances of the moron losing
his/her access to the internet. Don't forget to include full headers as,
without these, the ISP is unlikely to take action.

Right now I'm too lazy to look for similar abuse, by this moron, in
other newsgroups but I'm sure if it is there RCN will be even more
likely to do something about it.

--
Crazy Dog
Acquired an allotment yesterday. Didn't find any cannabis. Bah - humbug.