Old 27-02-2006, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Lidl Gardening week

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Ignore the misinformation by Puke.

AND YOU bully ugly woman, don't you think you're having enough from
Sheldon Harper at rural?!?!

It is now quite obvious that you like a bit of fighting don't you, a
bit of tormenting people, torturing them. But guess what, you've got
what you've deserved for a long time yesterday. What did that person
said about you? ...

"Women like that usually don't have much of a home life or friends of
any sort. She's a classic ball buster"

And what the other one replied ? ...

"Janet is roped, brought to ground, tied, and branded, but somehow she
still tries to make the case that something, anything, about her
opponent is wrong. Once your caught this way, Janet, the decent thing
to do is to agree you've been caught. Denial in such cases really
undoes whatever legitimacy you might have had. But then, that's a
logical error on your part, and you appear to lack anything resembling
logic"

And what other bad time our bully got at rural?! ...

"I made a mistake in thinking you were civilized. Generally my errors
are in giving folks more credit that is really due, as I did with you.
So that's not to say you're never right, often you are. My mistake was
probably one of assuming you could keep it up."

Well AMEN to this. You are a bully, it's quite clear. And I'm not the
only one to think this.