Old 27-02-2006, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default spam messages

"Richard Brooks" wrote in message
Crazy Dog wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:

"cineman" wrote in message
k...

Abuse report sent to rcn.net

Ive just done that with several posts, but the message has been returned
'failed', so is this the wrong abuse address?

I sent a report to about five hours ago. It hasn't been
returned (yet).

Heh! I went to their Website and posted the full contents of one such
posting.

http://www.rcn.com/contact/index.php

Select any of the email addresses on the right-hand pane and don't worry
if it goes to the wrong section.

But why should we have to waste time accessing the web site, when the
address is clearly printed on articles?

Perhaps you could post the correct email addresses!

Alan

Richard.

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a