Old 28-02-2006, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Crazy Dog

Default Advice on how to stop downloading nonsense please

"michael adams" wrote in message

They missed one.

Trolls like being talked about on NewsGroups, and having websites
specifically devoted to their activities. The more lists the
better etc. etc.

It's all self-fulfilling in other words.

Nope. I missed that one. I'm not sure if was on the web site, or not, but
I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

My understanding is that those trolls see the whole thing as a competetive
game and even award themselves points for their successes. No doubt causing
a newsgroup to fail would attract a lot of points.

--
Crazy Dog
(Really can't see the point)