Old 28-02-2006, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins

Default quick advice please

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 28/2/06 1:59, in article
, "Rob"
wrote:

"Rob" wrote

Thanks in advance .

Rob

Many thanks for all your advice .

Will try all your tips , thanks . ( Well , all apart from Des Higgins
!!!
.

I cant believe I searched Google for "Chaenomorphys digitorryhnchus var
nymphoplatypus" !!!! )

Somebody once asked me the name of a shrub and I said "It's Daphne odora
aureomarginata" and he just stared at me and said "You made that up". I
hadn't but you can see why your gullibility can be excused. ;-))

I did try to choose names that were very silly but I apologise for making
you google them.
You did say you did not like gardening or want to know any so I assumed you
were taking the Microcarpus.
The Algerian bluebells are also ficticious before you start hiring a digger.
Good luck with yer bulbs.