Old 28-02-2006, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Richard Brooks

Default Advice on how to stop downloading nonsense please

Judith Lea wrote:
On this computer I am on a dial-up account and I don't know how to stop
downloading these silly postings as I have to pay for the time it takes
to download them.

Depending on your service provider you could set up the filters at that
end, so it's stripped out before it gets to you. The filters are
usually more extensive too!

Richard.

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a