Old 28-02-2006, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default Advice on how to stop downloading nonsense please

"Judith Lea" wrote in message
On this computer I am on a dial-up account and I don't know how to stop
downloading these silly postings as I have to pay for the time it takes
to download them.
--
Judith Lea

Judith, are you using Outlook Express on your computer? I have Outlook
Express and in the "Edit" button at the top blue toolbar, if I hit "CTRL D"
together, (it's control delete) the computer asks me if I really want to
PERMANENTLY DELETE THESE MESSAGES, and I hit the Y" button, and POOF!!!! the
pitiful childish, troll stinking band width consuming feces are deleted.
period. I make sure there aren't REAL messages tucked in between them, but
so far they aren't. I highlight the whole wad and it does me good to see
them disappear once I hit the Y button. Not sure from there what you can
do, but that's what I've been doing since seeing these things.
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee