Old 28-02-2006, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Lidl Gardening week

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

JennyC wrote:
Not everything is poor quality.
In the Netherlands, their fruit juice is German and pure. Their beer
is German Reinheitverbod compliant and not the output of the local
chemical works.
We got a good quality pressure cooker from Lidl.
They don't have a big variety of things, except for some reason of
frankfurter sausages.

Their jams are great too and the frozen salmon portions........
You do have to be picky with the veg though.

HOOOOOOooo stop it! I'm starving now!! Is Lidl german?

Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidl :~))

I recall ALDI in Austria having the most delicious Serbian Bean Soup I've ever
tasted. Stiff with garlic and totally yummy. I always come back with a box full
if we pass thought there on our hols :~))
Jenny