Old 01-03-2006, 12:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Lidl Gardening week

"Sacha" wrote
"La Puce" wrote:

snip
Yes, to someone else and that someone else is actually quite an
interesting person and I will not get into further problems with her.
So leave it Sue. Please, go and gossip about your neighbours, but
leave me alone.

Why that remark about Sue and her neighbours? snip

Par for the course?

Some of my neighbours are keen gardeners who generously swap plants and
advice, so I'm not going to gossip too much about them here in case they
log on.

It did occur to me though that LaP's remark could be interpreted as if
I'd been among those she claims are mailing her about other Urglers, so
I should like to make it clear I have never sent her email, ever.

--
Sue