Old 01-03-2006, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Lidl Gardening week

June Hughes wrote:
Did she? I must say I didn't see that but if you say she did, she must
have done and that is very bad indeed.

Yes she did. See below:-

From: Janet Baraclough - view profile
Date: Mon, Feb 27 2006 2:51 am
Email: Janet Baraclough
Groups: uk.rec.gardening
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 4 days (Mar 6, 2:51 am).
The message
from Martin contains these words:
Maybe what they sell in NL is better than they sell in UK?

Ignore the misinformation by Puke.
Janet

Can't you just try and ignore
these people if they upset you?

I will from now on. At least I'll try.

My honeysuckle is also coming on a treat but I am going to have to move
it this year (laziness meant I did not do it last year) so am rather
concerned that I may kill it off. My fig tree is nice and green,
despite my not taking Rusty's advice to plant it out, so it is still in
the pot. Again, I think crunch time has come for moving it. My dog has
killed off my bear's breeches, which is a shame. Finally, although it
is very cold, I saw a woodpecker in the park this morning. Very
exciting.

A woodpecker? I haven't seen one in years! My puppy has chewed my
yukka, to the point that I have now cut off it's only head (the yukka
not the puppy) and replanted it. I'll burn the trunk. I had rescued it
from a skip years ago. A loooooooonnnng stem, perhaps 4 metres long
with only 4 leaves at the top. I had choped it and 2 new buds came. It
was perhaps 20 years old. Shame.

My cousin has just told me that 3 more figs are growing from under her
house! The stuff is so persistant, in her garden (Bordeaux) it's like a
weed )