Old 01-03-2006, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins

Default Good supplier of fruit trees and canes

http://futureforests.net/Default.htm

these guys are superb (helpful by phone or e-mail) and have a large
catalogue fruit plants, perennials, ferns, trees etc.).
They say they deliver to UK. We bought 20 rasberry canes from 4 varieties a
month ago and they were cheap and helpful and came promptly by post.

"Zinc Potterman" . (delete 123's to reply) wrote
in message ...

Cab people recommend a good supplier of fruit trees, canes ets.
Thompson and Morgan will not deliver these to the IOW where I live.
zincnews at tiscali.co.uk
To reply to address don't click.
Cut and paste, change at to @ symbol
then delete spaces.