Old 26-02-2006, 11:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~

Default POND repeats

Yep, "its" name is Carol and her army of sock puppets and deciples.

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:53:28 -0800, ~ janj
wrote:
These days the value of Usenet is significantly depreciated, webforums and
mailing lists have largely replaced Usenet.

I guess this is a dying format? Even though it took me less than 5 minutes
to get rid of the 7900+ messages this morning. I hate to see newsgroups go,
even though I love the pictures at Koiphen, it takes far longer to read
thru it. With Agent I can delete as I read, so I'm not re-reading.

I don't know who it was, but last year someone said we ought to put POND in
front of all our sends. I couldn't see the reasoning at the time, but I
guess they were aware that those who we were handling with our killfilters,
would find another way. It never occurred to naive little me that there are
such vindictive people out there, that love negative attention/vibes. ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....