Old 27-02-2006, 04:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Default POND repeats

~ janj wrote:

I don't know who it was, but last year someone said we ought to put POND
in front of all our sends. I couldn't see the reasoning at the time, but I
guess they were aware that those who we were handling with our
killfilters, would find another way. It never occurred to naive little me
that there are such vindictive people out there, that love negative
attention/vibes. ~ jan

It really has no value. Don't you that think anyone who can flood the
newsgroup can do it with POND in the subject line? He managed to add a
bogus "Koi-lo" header (in fact, I'm surprised my newsserver even accepted
it, but it was the easy way to prevent them coming in future).
--
derek