Old 28-02-2006, 03:19 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default POND OT

On 28 Feb 2006 Clancy Binger & Tim Holman,
who both amazingly have this same E-mail address
wrote:

These are the ravings of: rec.ponds ~Roy~.

snipped Roy's oooooooooooooooold comments

You know, that just wasn't necessary. I didn't see Roy, as I had to
killfilter that nym in all forms since it would have required reading
headers which I wasn't about to do. I figure if he has something pond
related to say, he'll switch his nym. To whom it may concern (Clancy & Tim,
yeah riiight): Stay on topic for goodness sake. ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a