Old 01-03-2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Charles

Default looking for tree removal services recommendation

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:03:17 -0800, Lin Liu wrote:

I have a city permit to remove three big Mexican fan palm trees (about
40 feet high) along my drive way. I will greatly appreciate it if you
can recommend some tree removal services. Any other advices are welcome
as well.

Thanks,
Lin

since many such firms are local, it would help to know where in the
world you are. If in the US, I would recommend checking the local
yellow pages. Yahoo also has a search for such things.