Old 01-03-2006, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Victoria Clare

Default Miltonia

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message . 92
from Victoria Clare contains these words:

Hello all
Haven't been round here for a while, but this morning I felt the need
to come and urgle, and do a little dance in sympathetic gardening
company, for:

MY MILTONIA ORCHID IS ALL OVER BUDS!!!

Woo Hoo!

Hoots! ( twirls Rupert round dancefloor till he turns green.)

Have you got a website handy,any chance of a pic?

I haven't photographed it yet as the buds are still lurking right at the
bottom of the stems, but I shall no doubt be back to boast further with
pics if I manage to get them to full purple glory.

This was the orchid I seriously expected to kill in a couple of months, as
everyone said it needed obscenely high humidity, so I am very smug about
it.

Victoria