Old 11-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Trygve Lillefosse

Default yellowing

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:26:15 GMT, "WD" wrote:

My anubias, swords, and Java fern have been growing wonderfully for a
couple months now. I have been using Flourish and Trace, more or less to
package directions. Lately, my anubias has been turning a reddish-yellow. Is
iron deficiency likely? None of the local LFS have iron test kits, in fact
most of them have no idea what I'm talking about. Mail order only option.

It might be, several deficiencies will make leafes turn yellow.

See if you can find the symptoms here.
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_nutrient.htm

SEE YA !!!

Malawi, The Fisher King - Ruler Of The World
Conquering the world for YOU since 1972.
Remove nospam to mail me.