Old 02-03-2006, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Lidl Gardening week

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Do you really think that "Puke", is worse than the longterm tirade
of smut, sexual insults and foul language aimed at me by her? Or did you
miss that too? You didn't see her refer to me as ****,and dozens of
equally sordid terms of physical and sexual denigration?

THAT'S ENOUGH! I'm reporting you.

Are you quite sure you want my isp to see copies of all the evidence?

Here's a fresh example , posted by you today on misc.rural.

snip
End quote.

Janet

And there was me thinking things here had changed. Silly old me! Can't
you just let it rest, instead of always having the last word, and get on
with urg? That way it may just manage to survive.

--
June Hughes