Old 02-03-2006, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 2/3/06 0:11, in article , "madgardener"
wrote:

"Peter Stockdale" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...

snipwhackprudiciously pruning, but great words
and examples

Interestingly today's little flood stopped after your post on my reader.
Fortunately my systems filter out 90 odd percent of the "stuff".

Commiserations with 16000 !

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

just to keep on the same page, Sacha, I, too sent a letter to the
after reading your post. I only attached one. I wish I
could have sent them the 160 that were there when I came here. Anyone else
I can send these things to that might get the asshole who's written them
into deep shit? snip

The obvious place to complain to is telia. com but writing to your own ISP
or any other ISP you can see in these morons' headers should start to bring
some pressure to bear. And I'm looking forward to the spring newsletter.
This morning we have a heavy frost - for Devon! Everything is white with
the exception of the lawn under the big cedar tree. The ponds are frozen
over and the dogs are looking as if they're contemplating their own re-run
of the figure skating Olympics! But the sky is blue and the sun is shining.
The birds are flirting madly and the rooks are doing their usual half-witted
thing of dropping nest-making sticks onto the ground and then lumbering back
up to the woods to get more, rather than simply going down to the earth
beneath their rookery to pick up the ones they dropped!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk