Old 02-03-2006, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Flower Bobdew

Default Advice on how to stop downloading nonsense please

In article , Martin
writes

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:06:52 +0000, Flower Bobdew
wrote:

In article , Jim Crowther
writes

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:41:32, Jim Crowther wrote:

news.individual.net does filter them very effectively, to the extent
that I have none here to examine.

Aha, had my first eight today. Took all of 1 second to k/f the
threads.

There aren't any threads, as such. They're all individual posts/new
threads. [In other words, killfiling the threads is irrelevant as the
'thread' only ever contains one post.]

It makes you wonder what Jim has been killing.

He may've just been slightly unhinged by the whole process and gone off
on a random killing spree, rather like Michael Douglas in that, erm, uh,
you know, the film, ummm, what was it called, uh, about the frustrations
of every day life being interrupted and driving you to, well, random
killing.

Two words, wasn't it?

How many syllables did it have?...

GAH!

Where's my gun, I'm going out for a walk! % }

--
Flower Bobdew
South Facing Garden