Old 02-03-2006, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman

Default abuse

HI I did complain to telia and sent headers from 2 spam messages.
I received a reply asking for my company ID.
I responded by pointing out I was end user not company, and the problems of
300+ spam messages appearing on uk.rec.gardening. NG and asked for the
headers to be examined as this will most certainly annoy numerous people and
give their company a very bad name.....

I received the following response
:
Hello,

Thank you again for your information. We have forwarded it to our internet
response team to check.

With Kind Regards,

Agne Skeberdyte

TeliaSonera International Carrier
Customer Service Centre
Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: + 46 771 191 170
Fax : +46 8 7505427
Email :
Internet:
www.teliasoneraic.com

Lets hope that they sort this before they run into trouble with spamhause
or other bulk spam filters blocking thei isp addresses.

regards

Cineman