Old 02-03-2006, 03:54 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

higgledy I don't want to harvest more than I can use, so I want to be careful
planting a reasonable amount. My garden is 100'x25' so if I plant 1 row
of potatoes (100' row). Does anyone know how to estimate my yield? (If
I query google I get yield data for large farms and country data.) My
goal is to have enough potatoes for all winter. (family of 4). Also, I
plan to plant plain old round potatoes, nothing fancy.

higgledy if u do end up with more than u can use please donate them to a foodbank, church or group in your area that provides for others in need they would be very greatful to receive them. good luck, sockiescat.