Old 02-03-2006, 09:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
lurker

Default Fiberglass pond w/ window

do you have any links to similar products? i think the size is only
275 gallons which also made me think its not worth it. im told it was
full and doesnt leak, but i can see light coming through the
fiberglass in one or two spots. it could be because it needs a paint
job or is it certain that the fiberglass might have a blow out and
destroy more than it cost?

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 12:48:51 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

Fiber glass is easy to fix, and expensive to buy such a container.
What you are looking at sounds like the observation window tanks
Aquatic Eco sells for about $400 new plus Shipping..... I seem to
think for a container as such in need of repairs its not worth the
$200 price tag hung on it.., unless you hjave lots of time and already
have and are handy with fiberglass layup. If your handy with fiberglas
its easy to add shelves here and there and modify it to suit, and
while it may not make the most fasionable koi or gf pond its still
certianly useable for keeping fish in.