Old 02-03-2006, 06:39 PM posted to aus.gardens
Travis

Default Please help with dying Mango tree

TinanaTaffy wrote:

Mate, Just checked out your Lat/Long and at a rough guess, I would say
you are at an absolute minimum of 600-800 km south of where mangoes are
supposed to grow.

I've seen a healthy and productive mango tree in Perth.

My own (Perth) mango tree is growing slowly and hasn't fruited, but the
nil fruit probably has more to do with the small size than anything
else. Its about 1.5m tall, though put on about 30cm in the last year.

Remind me in ten years to give you an update...