Old 02-03-2006, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Lidl Gardening week

On 2/3/06 9:59, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:45:37 +0000, La Puce wrote
(in article .com):

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Are you quite sure you want my isp to see copies of all the evidence?

It's too late Janet. I have never called you what you said I did. I
only wrote that you had a moustache, that you are a witch, that you
need to clear some cobwebs and that you are une conne. I don't stalk
you and call you name. I ripost only to your vile abuse. As I said,
it's too late. This is my last post to you.

If only I could believe that were true:-(

By my reckoning that is the fifth or sixth time Puce has promised to ignore
Janet. The problem is that Janet calls Puce on the rubbishy 'advice' she
gives and Puce cannot bear to be contradicted or shown up as ignorant.
That's when she starts the personal insults, the name-calling, the tattling
about emails she has had and the references to groups which have nothing to
do with this one. Her behaviour is very similar to that of a late and
unlamented troll in this group. IMO, her posts should come with a health
warning to all new gardeners.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk