Old 02-03-2006, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:57:03 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 2/3/06 9:57, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:
snip
Our outside thermometer showed a minimum temperature of -6 degrees C last
night! Our pond was also not surprisingly well frozen but the birds are
going mad up here too. I see from my records that I sowed my first seeds in
the greenhouse on 23rd March last year, but at the moment that doesn't seem
very good idea this year. The log fire with a cat on my lap seems to have
more appealg

We won't bring the dogs if our Grand Tour brings us in your direction, then.
;-) One of the many nice things about being married to Ray is that seed
sowing starts early in the nice warm prop. house and it's a wonderfully cosy
place to be on a cold day!

Our greenhouse is an unheated one :-(

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK