Old 02-03-2006, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC

Default Lidl Gardening week

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:59:51 +0000, Sally Thompson
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:45:37 +0000, La Puce wrote
(in article .com):

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Are you quite sure you want my isp to see copies of all the evidence?

It's too late Janet. I have never called you what you said I did. I
only wrote that you had a moustache, that you are a witch, that you
need to clear some cobwebs and that you are une conne. I don't stalk
you and call you name. I ripost only to your vile abuse. As I said,
it's too late. This is my last post to you.

If only I could believe that were true:-(

As a newcomer who is only here for the gardening I am astounded at the
vitriol and hate that is being displayed on this group. It is utterly
dispiriting, unnecessary and redolent of school playground behaviour. I
expect better from "grown ups".

I am not far off from unsubscribing.

I suggest it's just the group re-entering the 'storming' phase of team
building - inevitable, really, given the open nature of membership. It will
pass - until the next time.