Old 02-03-2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper

Default Wanted: your suggestions for my trellis! (NO ROSES!!!)

"slugbug" wrote in news:1141338513.031262.14170
@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

*snip: what to grow on a trellis*

I've wondered about watermelon, seeing how they love to vine and grow
everywhere, but you're talking about fruit that's too heavy for the
average light trellis like you describe. You might be able to get away
with Sugar Babys, though.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.