Old 03-03-2006, 02:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
bvegaswww

Default Discoloration of stalk. Please Help

Hey Gail,

Scott here... I'm from north central Alabama. About an hour north of
birmingham and a hour south of huntsville.

There are 5 canes total on her. I cut all back but one which is about
as long as a half-yard stick.
The rest are cut down to around 10" or so.

The red and black discoloration is on the outside of one of the canes
at the bottom of it. I'll have to take a photo and post it on my
website which I'll do tomorrow and send you a link to it if that's
alright.

Thanks again,
Scott in Alabama