Old 03-03-2006, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

Default Lidl Gardening week

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:29:26 +0000, Judith Lea wrote
(in article ):

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Ignore the misinformation by Puke.

AND YOU bully ugly woman, don't you think you're having enough from
Sheldon Harper at rural?!?!

What did that person
said about you? ...

"Women like that usually don't have much of a home life or friends of
any sort. She's a classic ball buster"

snip

I am utterly shocked - I have not been reading urg for a week or so and
came back to see this. I had killfiled one of the posters and therefore
do not see her posts, EXCEPT where it has been reproduced by others. I
cannot believe that she followed Janet into another group and then
blatantly lied about the content of postings. So, being open minded, I
did a profile on the other person - I was shocked, look at her postings
in Demon local - the language, the content is completely alien to me and
I would not wish to converse with anyone of that ilk. This person is
beyond the pale and nothing anyone here says or does will influence her
to go away - perhaps a complete blank on her postings, with nobody
reproducing them so that those of us who have killfiled her do not have
to see them will eventually restore urg to what I formerly enjoyed.

I am prepared to put my money where my mouth is - I support Janet, I
find her helpful, knowledgeable and likeable. I expect now the other
poster will come back at me with accusations, threats, lies etc. All I
can say is that I will not see them.

Not wishing to start this whole thing up again, but I think you will notice
that hardly anyone responds to the other poster's posts now, unless it is to
correct some misinformation. To ignore someone who appears to be
attention-seeking is the best possible reaction! I agree with you about
Janet. Whenever I have asked a question which she has answered I have found
her nothing but helpful and knowledgeable.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk