Old 03-03-2006, 04:00 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default OT: Cats and Parrots (was Cats are evil (not off-topic))

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
That sucks, and is also the reason I changed my posting name, and quit
posting my ebay auctions in my sig. I could be traced via an ebay bid as
info. is available to ebay bidders...

I know! I just heard of one of my colleagues googling a guy and finding
all kinds of stuff, including all ebay purchases!!!

I've tried googling my phone number, it does not show up...
--
Peace, Om.