Old 03-03-2006, 04:40 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default OT: Cats and Parrots (was Cats are evil (not off-topic))

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:44:19 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

I'm a dudette! I'm Victoria. I stopped signing my posts because I
had a stalker and someone ended up at my door one day.

Yikes! That's scary. I hope you called the police and got a restraining
order.

I sure did call the police. This person got all my personal records,
posted them all on newsgroups and called me on the phone.
Fortunately, the police have an entire Internet team who do nothing
but work on Internet crimes. Nothing happened, but it sure scared me.