Old 03-03-2006, 04:42 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default OT: Cats and Parrots (was Cats are evil (not off-topic))

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:33:13 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
I've tried googling my phone number, it does not show up...

It won't if it's unlisted. I don't recall if mine is supposed to be
unlisted, but I use VoIP. Maybe that's unlisted by default?

How do you like the VoIP? We considered it because I call my mother
in NY very frequently and most of my friends are all up in NY. It
would be a lot cheaper to use than ordinary phone lines.