Old 03-03-2006, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
loopy livernose

Default Lidl Gardening Bargains

"Crazy Dog" wrote in message

"Jonathan" wrote in message

don't be afraid to make a fuss is someone loads their trolley with all
of an item.

Nonsense. Is it their problem that you weren't ahead of them in the queue?
Learn your lesson and get out of bed earlier next time.

this is slightly unfair in one regard..

As a disabled person I was Queuing from 8:40 am to get a cheap flat panel
monitor at aldi or lidl (it was a while ago).. The doors were duly opened
and I was at the front of the Queue.. However... because I cannot RUN to
the specials isle.. I missed out (they had 10 and two people bought the
lot).

Is it fair I was penalised for being disabled even though I was first person
in the Queue? Then people wonder why the disabled end up with chips on
their shoulders.

Loopy

I did learn my lesson though.. now I take my daughter with me.. she might
be late for school but she runs faster than most!!!