Old 03-03-2006, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Lidl Gardening Bargains

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message

In article ,
"Crazy Dog" writes:

| In a branch of Makro, about five years ago, I had to defend my trolley
| against someone who insisted I was being greedy by taken two 28"
TVs instead
| of just one. I had managed to get the last two. Not my problem. The
security
| guards threw the guy having the tantrum out.

Have you sought help for your television addiction? :-)

???? Doesn't everyone use two sets to watch Panorama?

I once knew someone who had two sets in his flat. One for when he was
sitting and the other for when he was lying down. I find one set
offensive (not that I don't watch it. I leave that to Mary Fisher,
unless she has recently converted). People never seem to be able to
bring themselves to switch off.
--
June Hughes