Old 11-03-2003, 09:36 PM
Mike

Default new to veggies

In article , shannie
writes
Hi there

I have posted this in england.rec.gardening also, Im not sure if thats
allowed but Im hedging (scuse the pun) my bets

Im living in Ireland in the South East midlands. I have quite a bit of land,
almost an acre and mostly in grass and shrubs, I have young children so most
of the grass is used for their play areas. I have 6 chickens also who roam
freely and reward me daily with half a dozen eggs.

6 eggs daily, from 6 free range chickens at this time of the year???

Must be the luck of the Irish!

Sorry, but "I think not" I had 400 under controlled environment and
didn't get that result.

Mike

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one
pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,
thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!